Demonstrate Christ-like behavior and attitude in all job duties and responsibilities. Provide excellent customer service, general information to agency services and appointments. Performs and/or oversees daily operations of the lobby, and reception areas at Los Angeles Christian Health Centers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
- Greet all clients, students, visitors, guests and provide directory information
- Point person for incoming deliveries from vendors, and donors. Contact departmental entities for package pick-up.
- Ensures safe environment for patients, guest and staff of facility.
- Checks interior and exterior of facility at regular intervals.
- Maintain a clean and orderly lobby/reception area.
- Maintain cleaning protocols, sterilizing workstation, equipment, doorknobs etc.
- Assist operational personnel with clerical duties including registration
- Informs RNs or providers immediately when clients present with urgent needs (including chest pain, shortness of breath, and acute abdominal pain).
- Assist facility personnel including cleaning, stocking of supplies and inventory.
- Crowd control in lobby, reception area or parking lot during an emergency (Code Red/Blue/Green).
- Maintain order, enforcing safety rules and resolve problems among clients.
- Provide language support with translation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must be CPR certified. Bilingual Spanish required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
Regular, Full-time, Non-Exempt position. Medical, dental and Vision benefits. 403B retirement plan with employer match. Equal Opportunity Employer. We will consider candidates with criminal histories. Salary information available upon request. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org .